Welcome

Hello, My name is Taylor Bonzer, welcome all you terrible and lost souls of the internet. Also welcome to all you normal people.

Well I've come up with a loose schedule now, I'm gonna be posting my random thoughts on Mondays, and then try to put in some sort of review on media on Thursdays. Video Games, Movies and things. I would ask you to subscribe but I realized recently you have to create accounts and stuff, and honestly I'd be too lazy to do it so I won't ask you to. Seriously.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Work Doodles

I have been practicing the art of stick figure emotions in my down time at work. I'm fairly proud of them.






2 comments:

  1. Fav is the second row on the right

    ReplyDelete
  2. the faces reminds me of the show "Adventure Time" and that means I find your drawings hilarious

    ReplyDelete